Do you need reviewing, light editing, and coaching to help you get your technical expertise out of your head and onto paper (or into your software tool of choice)? Information and rates for developmental editing services.
Is your blog post/article/manuscript in need of gentle copy editing that preserves your voice yet ensures your prose is grammatically correct and fits the target audience(s)? Information and rates for copy editing services.
I can help — no matter what the subject — thanks to a wide range of content development experiences over the past 20+ years:
- Associate Editor, Madavor Media: JazzTimes and BirdWatching magazines
- Quality Assurance Analyst: Fire Engine RED
- Developmental Editor: Manning Publications
- Senior Technical Writer: DataPath
- Program Development Specialist: NOAA Office for Coastal Management
- Multimedia Developer, Lead Writer and Co-founder: Sage Island
- Freelance Writer and Editor: VirtualJobShadow, Moog Music, WavesFactory, F+W Media, WholeLife Holistic Nutrition, and many others.
I am also available for writing assignments. My niches — the stuff that really interests me — include holistic health and herbal medicine, animals (cats and birds), jazz music, audio technology/music production, audiophile gear and vinyl record collecting. What can I say? I’m a nerd.
For more information, contact musictechwriter (at) gmail.com.
Note: the title of this page is a quote by author Pete Hamill.